Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Melanoma
- Stages of Melanoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Melanoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage II Melanoma
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Can Be Removed By Surgery
- Treatment of Stage III Melanoma That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, Stage IV Melanoma, and Recurrent Melanoma
- To Learn More About Melanoma
- Melanoma Chemotherapy Treatments
- Melanoma Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Melanoma articles...
Helpful Melanoma Links
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.